Thursday, June 28, 2012
Dress for a Beach Wedding
1. Browse the magazies or search over the internet. Find what style you want to buy and which look best on your body.
2. Choose the length of your dress. While long dresses are traditional, remember that your dress will drag through sand that could be dirty or wet.
3. Choose the fabric you want for your dress. Chiffon, crepe or tulle are light fabrics that will both keep you cool and flow in the beach breeze as you walk.
4. According to your budget, you need to decide where you will buy the wedding dresses, local store or online shop.
In addition, you need to choose right accessories to match your dress.
1. You'd better choose a pair of comfortable wedding shoes which is suitable for walking and standing in sand.
2. Consult a hairstylist and decide on a wedding style that will withstand outdoor conditions. Understated, natural hairstyles work best, as they fit the casual beach theme.
3. Adorn your head with flowers or decorative pins rather than a veil. Wind picks up over water, so you will likely spend much of your time battling a veil if you choose to wear one.